- New research has linked higher levels of physical activity with superior academic performance among grade-schoolers.
- More activity at recess correlated with reading prowess and involvement in organized sports added up to arithmetic superiority.
- Interestingly, the results didn’t seem to matter much amongst the females in the study. Are girls generally more active to begin with? Less innately competitive? Or just naturally smarter all around?
- Maybe it’s time to get out of our offices, get up off our collective Xbox-es, turn off SharkTank and move around a little…
- Maybe my first boss was wrong when he said, “Never mistake activity for achievement!” But you can’t blame him–he wasn’t a girl.
Always look forward to hearing from you…write me and tell me your thoughts…